Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Out Of Sight Out Of Mind....

In the past, when I have parted ways with someone and it has been painful for me I simply just removed them from my life completely to kinda get them totally off of my mind, no reminders. With Joe this is more complicated and I can't exactly do that. I usually remove people from my AIM so I can't see them online, MySpace, and anything that I go on regularly where I can see them. I also put stuff they gave me away, out of sight. Well since J wants to remain friends and since I don't want to completely lose him in my life, I have to start finding more ways to distance myself until that point to make the healing process easier and less obsessive for me. So since I don't want to delete him from my AIM I simply shifted things around and shrunk my AIM buddy list window so that I can't see him online even if he is, this way when I glance at my AIM I won't see his name. As for MySpace well... I'm not going to move him, I'm just going to have to deal with seeing his account on my Top Friends, besides it's AIM that drives me insane the most. I am going to go through my room tonight and put things that remind me of him in a box or somewhere I never go, so this way I can be less reminded of him. I'm just going to do little things like that for right now.

I am still planning on going to his place this Monday, which is his birthday so I can JUST give him his presents, in and out, that's it. It'll be sometime after I get out of class which will be close to 4:45pm. More on my thoughts on this coming Monday soon... for now, get him as outta sight and outta mind as possible.

No comments: