Tuesday, September 18, 2007

He Called...

J just called me randomly while on his mid-morning drive to school. I'm confused because I thought we agreed to be out of contact at least for a week and he calls me up acting all buddy buddy like normal. At first I was acting a little down, which I was but then thought to myself "pep it up Daniel don't bring that to this conversation" so I just pulled from within and acted like my usual jovial self. I didn't ask why he called or mention our agreement. Maybe I shouldn't have answered? I dunno, I don't want to cause any more issues and I mean if I really didn't want to answer and really wanted to be completely out of touch I wouldn't answer anyway. It felt nice to talk to him casually but I am nervous to why that is. I dunno... I'm not going to call him. He can contact me, I am going to stick to my word and not contact him until his birthday. Who knows... I may change my mind but I really just wanna keep that promise to myself so that I have that distance because I think it may help. Anyway... weird.

No comments: