Friday, October 12, 2007

He's Pissed...

So J read the letter and that was that. I expected it to be a silent ending with no response back but boy was I wrong. I posted a Bulletin on MySpace that said:

-------------------------------------------

I finally ended things with Joe... The Friendship could no longer go on this way, it disgusted me. It saddens me to have to cut someone out who I cared so much about and treated very well, but I deserve to be treated better and with more consideration. I value my friendships and treat my friends with respect and admiration. My friendship with him post-break up was horrible and rather insulting to me. So time to move on.

I updated my blog on Blogspot which talks more about it, if anyone is interested. Anyway... I'm sad, disappointed and frustrated but at the same time relieved that I no longer have this weight on me.

-------------------------------------------

So I later get a comment from one of my best friends on my MySpace thats says:

"I'm soo glad you finally decided to trim the fat out of your life. It was doing you no good.congratulations!"

-------------------------------------------

Well J obviously went to my MySpace and read that comment... when I got home tonight I was welcomed to this wonderful message:

-------------------------------------------

Yes Daniel...I'm glad you trimmed the fat outta your life too as she so eloquently put it...now I know what you really thought of me!! Awesome...great! And the deleting only adds insult to pseudo-injury...cuz I sure ain't hurt. I feel refreshed to be totally honest. Call me irrational, but since we broke up, I have got nothing but constant gnawing from you dude...its called clingy, and its called not letting go! At least to me it seems that way. So since you deleted me I am taking the liberty of blocking you, cuz I don't care to know your response to this message. Am I doing exactly what I did to Marie? Yes! We are doomed as they say...so now you and her have something in common besides just knowing me.

-------------------------------------------

He not only blocked me on MySpace but he also blocked me on AIM, but I have 10,000 screen names so I used one the ones I knew he didn't have. I think the only thing that pissed me off was the fact that he called me clingy because my actions after his birthday were anything BUT clingy. All I did was call him once or twice to get an update on things in his life, had meaningless trivial conversations with him on AIM, and asked him if he would like to hang out sometime. I didn't push or do anything clingy whatsoever. I was acting like a friend. I was acting like I do towards any other friend I have. So he can fuck off with that bullshit. He's obviously upset that his shitty treatment of people has finally been exposed and he feels the only way to cover up his own shame is through anger and retaliation. It's such a mature thing to do! Way to go J! OMG I am so over this crap.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

J can lick my left nut. he's so completely obvlious. he needs to be enlightned. lol