Sunday, September 23, 2007

Not Better Than Expected...

This weekend I had to make a 3 hour trip to St. Augustine to do some research on the city. I ended up going with one of my classmates, Greg. I not only went with him but he brought his boyfriend Brian. It was really hard being around a happy gay couple all weekend. It reminded me a lot about what I miss about J and I. I thought being away and busy would get my mind off of things but seriously there is still not a second in the day that goes by without J on my mind. My thoughts of him have no even dwindled down yet and it's been 11 days. In one and half hours it will be 12am Monday, Sept. 24th which is his birthday. I am going to post a nice happy birthday message at exactly 12am on his MySpace. Then after class tomorrow I am going to go over to his house and giving him the presents I bought for him. I have to say that time is going by so slowly... I want to see him so badly. We broke up on the 13th and I haven't physically seen him since the 9th. I really just want to give him a big hug. I miss him and I won't deny that. I do respect his decision to not want to be in a relationship and I am not going to go over there and cross any lines or start any discussion about the situation. I just want to see him, hopefully make him smile with my gifts and that's it. That's all I could ask for. I'm really hoping that when I call him tomorrow after class he actually answers and if he does, I hope he still will let me come over. I don't see why not, since he does want me as a friend. So until then... Man the next half a day is going to go by slower than ever.

No comments: